LEO Wives Have Your 6 -2nd Annual "Foot Pursuit 5k" - REGISTRATION UPDATE! The deadline to register and receive a shirt in your choice of size has passed. Registration will remain open and we do our best to ensure that everyone gets a shirt but we can't guarantee size or availability for those who register after 10-21-18.
FOOT PURSUIT 5K Saturday, November 3, 2018
- Location: Ma and Pa Heritage Trail- Bel Air Section at Williams St. Kiosk (turn onto Ellendale St. from 924 N).
- The run will consist of an out-and-back course starting and finishing at Williams St.
Time: 5K @ 9:00 AM, 1 Mile Fun Run @9:05 AM.
The LEO Wives Have Your 6 2nd Annual "Foot Pursuit 5K" will benefit our non-profit organization. LEO Wives Have Your 6 was founded by a group of law enforcement wives looking to help other Maryland law enforcement families and boost police morale throughout the state of Maryland. Our mission is to provide emotional, physical, and financial support to LEO families in need and to boost LEO morale.
PACKET PICKUP -- Race day, starting at 7:30 am thru 8:45 am.
For more information about the LEO Wives, or to make a tax-deductible contribution, please see our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/Leowiveshaveyour6
* Use the Message function on our Facebook page for questions or email email@example.com
- 5K: $20 for registrants 11 and up until September 30,
- $25 starting October 1
- Race day $30
- $15 for registrants ages 10 and under until September 30
- $20 starting October 1 including race day.
- 1 Mile Fun Run: $15 for all ages until September 30
- $20 starting October 1, including race day.
- Virtual 5k Race - $30 all dates.
- Do you want to support our cause but can't make the event? Sign up as a virtual racer and receive the event bib and shirt, and do your own 5K your own way!
Race Day On-Site Registration- 7:00 AM - 8:45 AM
Those registering online after October 20 and on race day - We do our best to order enough shirts for everyone but sizes and availability are not guaranteed if you register after October 20. Please come back to the registration table after the race to see what sizes are available. Thank you!
Event Parking - Plenty of street parking is available.
Awards: Top 3 male and top 3 female runners in each of the following age groups: 13 and under, 14-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, and 60+.
Amenities: - Race shirts will be guaranteed to all 5K and 1 mile participants who register by October 20. (Sizes and availability cannot be guaranteed after October 20) Sizes- Youth sizes S, M, L. Adult unisex sizes S, M, L, XL, 2XL.
- Water stations will be at the turn around point for 5K and at the finish, as well as course marshals guiding you on the route.
- The event will be held rain or shine and entry fees are non-refundable.
Packet pick-up: Available starting at 7:00 AM Race Day.